This website is dedicated to share the story of our daughter, Amanda (Mandy) Leigh Baker. Mandy was a typical, full-of-life 15 y.o. when she was struck by sudden onset paralysis on August 10, 2014. Just 2 days after being admitted to St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Tampa, Mandy suffered a major cardiac arrest due to a pulmonary embolism. Mandy has yet to regain the ability to communicate since that dreadful moment, August 13, 2014 3:57 am.
- Mandy’s Amazon Wish List Link Fixed (just click on her Amazon logo below or copy/paste the URL)
- Help Needed for ICU Hospital Bed Repair!
- Mandy’s Story video
- Music 4 Mandy Benefit Concert in Virginia
- Mandy’s Latest Article in the Ledger – PLEASE VISIT AND SHARE OFTEN TO KEEP IT ON FRONT PAGE
- GoFundMe for Mandy
- Amazon Wish List for Mandy
- Home For the Holidays!!!
- Mandy Smiles!!!!
- Home at Last!
- Mandy’s New Room is Ready!
- Praying for a Handicap Van
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- jeffrey baker on Help Needed for ICU Hospital Bed Repair!
- admin on Praying for a Handicap Van
- Denise on Praying for a Handicap Van
- Annette Jones DeRenzo on Praying for a Handicap Van
- Melissa on Home For the Holidays!!!